Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Ads 468x60px

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

8. 11. 2012.

Lukic: “Meraklije” were phenomenal even though we were losing


Direct link

Few days after the game with Partizan, Nikola Lukic speaks about the impressions, ambient, debut from the first minute and further plans of Radnicki Nis.


-          Well, it is sure that impressions were shrugged, I think that we could have player better. Partially I am satisfy with the first half, we played well, however in the second half we were broken by the second goal and we fel immediately and couldn’t parry Partizan Belgrade in any part of the game – said he with smile for own goal, that he was accussed for.

-          You made a debut versus Partizan since the first minute, how would you mark your game and how did you feel while you were playing in front of full “Cair”?

-          I am returning after a heavy injury, I nearly recovered. I played a little bit before match with Partizan due to injury, so this is my first match as a starter. I was excited and thrilled by “Meraklijas”, that left fenomenal impression on me, atmosphere was fantastic, though we were losing.

-          Do you know Sloboda Uzice and how do you look on their game?

-          I would like us to win every single game, but this is not possible in every match, but I still believe that we can make a good result in that match. They are very strong team, that plays offensive soccer, I see our chance there. We will try to play with them, we know to play good soccer, what was shown by us in previous matches. We have to make a good result and to gladden our fans, that deserved it by support they are giving to us. We entered the negative series, I think now it is the time to stop that.

-          However, Lukic sees his team among ten teams in Serbian first league.

-          I truthfully hope that we can enter among ten teams, that is our basic goal. I would like our team to be placed between seventh and tenth place, I think that is the most realistic option for us, and what will happen in second part of championship, it is about to be seen – finished Lukic.

0 коментара:

Постави коментар

Search this blog